By Tami Charbonnet
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, dried peaches, apricots or whatever your pleasure…
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees. Coat a few baking sheets with coconut oil.
- Combine pumpkin pie spice, rolled oats, and nuts, in a large bowl. Mix the applesauce, honey, and vanilla in a separate large bowl. Stir the oat mixture into the applesauce mixture, until clustered. Spread granola mixture onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven, until lightly browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool to room temperature. Stir in dried fruit.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Ready In: 1 h 45 m
This is a great recipe for both festive and healthy gift baggies. Enjoy.